Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yesterday was a crazy day. My daughter called, crying and hurt. Somehow she fell into a mirrored door. She bruised and scratched up her back. Fortunately no glass pierced her skin. Then my son called and hurt his ankle. Turns out he broke it in two different places and will be getting a cast put on it tomorrow. It really upsets me when my kids get hurt. They both are fine, thank goodness.

I have just been hanging around the house today, goofing off online, sent out a few resumes, did some packing and spent time with my mom. Tomorrow I am going to my daughter's. We'll be cooking for Thanksgiving. This year it will be at my sister's.

The holidays will be a little tough. I miss my dad.

I'm feeling blah today. Not terrible blah, just blah. I did a lot of writing and music listening today. Music can sometimes have a negative effect on me. Happens when I'm such a sensitive cry baby.

I spent some time outside today, but it was a bit cool. Took a short walk and sat on the porch for a while and read. Vegetable soup for dinner and a hot bath afterwards.

Now I am just watching HGTV, or at least listening somewhat to it, and well, kind of just sitting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment