Friday, November 19, 2010

I put my toilet tissue on so that it comes off from the bottom. It is just how I roll. I'm cool like that.

Speaking of cool, I am much cooler than the flip side of the pillow. Ask me, I'll tell you.

I am a freak on many levels. Book, olive, neat, salsa, beach and imagination. Kind of like a fill in the blank sentence.

I hate winter and summer. Unless it's Christmas or I have my feet in the sand on the beach. I complain when it's too cold. I moan when it's too hot. I am a very nice complainer and sweet moaner, though.

I am a blue jean baby kind of woman. I enjoy dressing up and my heels, but nothing compares to the fit of a good pair of blue jeans. Well, unless it's a comfy pair of PJ's to lounge around it.

I am simple and yet so complex. I am woman. But I do not roar. I'm fairly quiet for the most part.

I forget to put on deodorant 5 out of 7 days of the week. Fortunately I don't stink. I don't know what's so complicated about remembering, but I just don't. It's weird.

I have started writing a book. It has taken me months to write three chapters. Do you think I'll ever reach the end?

I hate doing windows. I'll do them because I like the clean sparkle and shine, not to mention the clear view, but it's not something I wake up and jump out of bed for.

I do jump out of bed in the morning. I don't linger. Up and at 'em!

I often times walk through stores smiling at people just to see how many smile back. Very few do. Some people look at me like they think I might be a wee bit touched. Makes me smile even brighter.

I have been known to be clumsy. I trip over my own feet, throw full glasses of drinks on the floor, run into things and so forth. I just giggle and continue on.

I am a huge George Jones fan. I have panties just waiting to be tossed at him. Fortunately for him I am a bit shy and haven't had the courage to throw them. And I'm respectful of his wife. I know that once he has had my panties in his hands and even a touch from me, she'd be history. Heck, I try not to even look at him because my eyes would pull him in.

Notice there have been a lot of sentences that start off with "I"? Yeah, I know, it's terrible. This is all about me. If you would want me to write about you, just let me know and I can do that as well.

For now, that's all you get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment