Thursday, January 6, 2011

Too many men

I realized tonight that there are an awful lot of men in my life for me to be single.

I call my car "Johnny."

The shower head is my boyfriend.  He doesn't have a name.  It's easier for me to just cry out "OMGodd...dddddd" than remember a specific name.

George is my fantasy man.

The cable man is Lonnie. I've been seeing a lot of him lately.

The neighbor who walks his dog is Tom.  He's a twice daily interaction.

Then there is Mr. Bubbles who "makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty!"  I'm a sparkling clean little girl.  Dangit!

And OMG, Mr. Clean gives me erasers and liquids, coupons and tips. He's a real slave driver at times.

My mom was going to get me a Tom Tom for Christmas and I screamed NOOOOO!

I simply cannot handle any more of these kind of men in my life. CALGON take me away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment