Monday, April 11, 2011


Bad start to an otherwise good day. Sounds funny, huh? Toilet was filled with bright red blood this morning. That isn't suppose to be happening. Some spotting is expected, but otherwise there shouldn't be any. I have a call into the doctor.
I realize I share an awful lot and appreciate those that comment. It helps my mind stay in a good place. I can write about things, add in a little humor and n the end it makes everything appear less tragic or scary. Yes, I do scare easily.
I didn't sleep very well last night. A lot of tossing and turning, some sweating and silly dreams. I believe I am going to try to go today without taking any pain medicine. Don't know if it's going to happen, but that is my intention right this second.
I haven't been doing much and I feel quite useless. I do realize rest is important and that lifting is a definite no-no. I just feel like I should be more productive. Lounging around is strange for me for the most part. I'm not above relaxing, but I tend to hop up and down a lot as well.
On a good note, today is going to be a beautiful day, no rain in the forecast (oh, please don't have let it change again) and tomorrow I'm having dinner with a good friend, will see my kids the weekend and am going to the library. I love the library. The atmosphere, the smell of books, the feel of the books are all things that give me a peaceful feeling. Bookstores do the same thing, although I prefer the crammed packed used bookstores over the modern day version.
So anyway, that's my morning so far summed up in a few paragraphs of words on a screen. I hope that your morning has started and you're smiling with some kind of warmth in your heart and a glow on your cheeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment