Monday, April 11, 2011

YAY for Friday


I am excited, thrilled and happy today is Friday. It has been a long week and I'm ready for the weekend and nothing. It is difficult for me to sit still at times, but I am going to relax this weekend. Come rain or shine, I am going to get take out, rent a movie or two, read a few chapters and seriously pamper myself.
My day yesterday was tough in a few ways, very nice in a few other ways, and I made it through. Bleeding and a low grade fever last night had me a little nervous, but this morning I woke feeling much better. I suppose I really should have listened when the doctor told me it could take three to four weeks before I'm completely healed and better. He knows his stuff apparently.
The weather is getting nicer and I'm ready for summer in hopes to escape a few weekends here and there. I'd love to be able to take a long vacation to the beach, preferably some isolated beach with white sand and clear blue waters. It is hard to believe we are on the way to seeing the end of March already. Time flies.
That's about all I'm feeling today. Have a good one....

No comments:

Post a Comment