Monday, December 13, 2010

I sat up last night into the wee hours of the morning.  I was finally able to get about three hours of sleep.  My over thinking mind was in full overdrive and I could not get it to settle down.

This holiday season is a tough one for me.  This year has perhaps been one of the worst I have ever had.  I am trying hard to get it all out of my system so that I can start the new year with a positive, pleasant and upbeat bang.

I don't want presents for Christmas.  I don't plan on making a New Year's resolution.  I do plan on doing something about my life.  It is true that only I can make my happiness.  While sometimes it is out of my control, I believe that it is true in the end.

I realize the people who matter most to me and I refuse to let them go for any reason or any one.  I don't have many but a small handful.  I know a lot of people, interact with so many, but these few people that matter are the most awesome. I will be reminding them constantly how incredible they are and continue giving them my support, care and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment