Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I want my dad back.

I want my dad back for my mom.

I want my kids to be small again.

I want hungry people to not be hungry.

I want sick people to be healed and healthy.

I want peace for everyone I know and every stranger.

I want homeless people to find warmth and a place to call home.

I want everyone to have just what they need and on a rare occasion something they just want.

I want my best friend back.

I want forever happiness, health and contentment for my kids.

I want my knight in shining armor who rides a monogamous horse.

I want my grey hairs to disappear.

I want the insanity that started two years ago to stop.

I want to see that old man again that sat outside every day for months on my drive to work and suddenly disappeared.

I want Santa to have a safe and warm travel night.

If I can't have any of that, I just don't want anything at all. So feel free to focus on other people and their needs and wants. Enjoy your cookies and milk!

Kecia

No comments:

Post a Comment