Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Lesson


My mother told me just yesterday that she read an article that stated how women up into their 70's and 80's still enjoy sex. The article went on to say how statistics show that many women get depressed or feel they are missing something when they go without.
This conversation took place while driving with my mom and her sister to go see my sick aunt. My mom then proceeded to tell us how long she has gone without sex. Then my aunt piped it on how long she has gone without. No wonder these women are crazy. ;)
Now keep in mind my dad passed less than a year ago. What's even worse is my aunt is still married, but they (aghast!) sleep in different beds in different rooms. I told them both I'd go find them someone to take care of their needs. I told them we could hit the toy store and purchase something fun for them. I think they were caught off guard a bit and embarrassed. They soon got over that and I couldn't believe this conversation was happening.
My aunt said she was picky. She spouted off how she would want someone sexy and fit. Of course I had to remind her that she was married and what did she really care what he looked like as long as he "gave it to her good!" She sputtered a bit and finally agreed that in that case it didn't really matter at all. I also reminded her that I personally wasn't condoning cheating, but I was all for sex and happiness, peace and love.
Since I don't really feel comfy fixing either of them up with a stud muffin, I figure the next best thing is a Hitachi Magic Wand.
So the lesson here is that if your girlfriend, your wife, your friend with benefits or whatever seems a bit off, depressed, upset or insane... give her some sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment