Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today was my follow up visit with the surgeon.  I was so happy when the nurse took the staples out of my stomach.  The doctor says everything looks great and that I am free to go back to work on the 29th with no restrictions.  Unfortunately he didn't give me the clear to take a full-on shower or bath for a few more days.  He commented that the allergic type reaction I had to the bandages and tape looks far worse than the incisions.  I told him that they feel even worse than they look and that it is itching and burning and driving me crazy. 

So, I'm good to go, out of the clear and ready to try to get back to being me.  I am excited about returning to work and yet on another hand I'm still thinking it would be nice to just be that domestic goddess I enjoy being.  But alas, reality soaks in.




No comments:

Post a Comment