Friday, October 8, 2010

A little revealing

Yes, it is happening right now as I write. A special midnight rendezvous with myself. Not quite as exciting as it might sound. Just means my mind is unable to slow down so I can't sleep. Thought you were going to find something ultra-pervy here, didn't you? ;)

I never pay attention to how I put the toilet tissue on the roll. Lately I have been noticing that a lot of people tend to be a little weird about it. Whether it rolls from the top or the bottom, sooner or later it is going to run out. I'm just thankful that it is there.

With that said, I'm a little weird about things myself.

Please pick your feet up when you walk on my rugs, don't scoot them. I can't stand when a rug is messed up in any manner, whether it is not centered, rolled up on a corner or just crooked in some way. Drives me nutso.

I count corners. So many things have corners, both outside and inside. Looking around my bedroom right now there are corners on the door, the ceiling, the dressers, the chest, and window. Then things such as books, make up, pictures and cell phone. The list could go on and depending on the item there might be more than one set of corners. I do this without realizing it half the time. At least I know I can count.

Just a few nights ago I realized I cannot go through the guide on the television backwards. I don't care if I'm on channel 523, I scroll quickly all the way to the beginning, starting with channel 1, and then scroll down to look at my options. Doesn't matter if I'm looking for a specific channel even. I don't stop on it. I go to the beginning and then go down to it.

I love lip gloss and chapstick. I switched purses yesterday and had 9 different kind. I can only wear one at a time, why do I need so many? (I don't know, so quit asking me, please.)

My bedroom isn't all that huge. Looking around, right off the bat I can count 14 candles. That isn't counting the ones tucked away not for use yet or the tiny tea light candles. I'm preparing myself for the fall of the year. I love when there is a chill to the air, I can open my window and light candles in the dusk of the evening. And read a great book. That isn't the weirdness. The weirdness is I light them in order of size.

I must stop here. I can't have you thinking I'm "too" weird. Besides I need my beauty sleep.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment