Thursday, February 3, 2011

A long awaited release

I went on the longest road trip ever today! Technically it was just about 40 minutes, but note that I had an emergency and time was moving in slow motion. As were the vehicles around me!

Every pot hole and bump put extreme pressure on my bladder. I thought for a moment that I might end up being a dribbler. Thankfully, I wasn't. I did raise my fist in frustration several times while almost screaming, "fudgin' fudge, I have to PEE!!"

I thought for certain the car in front of me heard me when I yelled, "Go, people, go!" But they didn't. The driver refused to run the red light. The other drivers refused to yield their green right of way. I'm sure if they really knew the dire predictament I was in, they would have!

My jeans were cutting into my stomach, my belt was adding additional pressure and I thought I might burst at any moment. And I was still 15 minutes from home!

I don't know why I didn't stop at McDonalds or some other quick stop. I think I was afraid that if I did and then couldn't get into a restroom that I might wet my pants right then and there in front of anyone and everyone. How embarrassing would that have been?

I finally pulled into the drive, grabbed my purse and tripped out of the car just to fumble as I opened the back fence gate. I was squeezing everything so nothing would come out as I opened the patio door. The dogs ran crazy at me so i had to throw my keys and purse at them. I had no choice (sorry dog lovers.)

As I ran up the stairs, I was undoing my belt and jeans. I skidded into the bathroom and fell on the toilet seat with a definite "ahhhhh" and "ooooohhh" as I released. I may have dribbled on my coat, that I couldn't get off beforehand, but that's a point that no one will ever really know.

It was slightly orgasmic as I sat there askew on the toilet. By this point the dogs were standing in the hallway looking at me oddly. Understandable, but I did kick the door closed.

The big finale was when I had to stretch across and down to get a new roll of tissue out of the holder and bumped my head on the counter as I was sitting back up straight. But hey, oh what a relief it was!

I did drink lots of water today, but I don't know if I have ever had to pee so badly in my entire life. I refuse to wear depends, but I will be checking routes for quick stop toilet spots!

Oh... yes, I washed my hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment