Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday night, oh my!

In a few minutes I am going to go upstairs, run a bath so hot that my skin turns red and just sit in the water until I shrivel up like a prune. I'm going to pour in bubble bath and let the bubbles settle in and around all my sweet spots and just soak. On one edge of the tub will be a glass of wine and in my hands will be the book I am starting, "Wild Swans - Three Daughters of China."


After this luxuriating pleasure, I plan on lathering myself with lotion from head to toe and sitting naked in the living room while I channel surf and paint my toe nails. What color? What color? Such difficult decisions life presents me.

Moving forward a couple of hours, I am going to play dress up and figure out my wardrobe for the weekend so I'm not struggling with myself each time I go to get dressed. I hate that battle. Try this on, throw it on the floor. Slip into this, scream a bit and toss it on the bed. Nothing ever gets immediately put back on hangers or in drawers. So, with this new plan I have everything will be in order and on hangers. I can just grab hanger 1 and no changing my mind and so on and so forth throughout the weekend. YAY me for thinking ahead!

After all the dressing up and dressing down are done for the night, I plan on couch surfing to some sappy movie and let my little mind wonder wherever it may choose. I imagine before it's said and done, you will find me right back here blathering about how my panties look, what is the purpose of wearing high heels or sharing the fine details of some fantasy I created while soaking in the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment