Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Little Update

What's going on in my life?


Sick again. Sinus infection and two raging ear infections. Right ear so bad it is almost closed. Explains the loss of hearing, and here I thought I was just getting old. :) So, yes, more medicine. Still having pelvic pain and added heavy bleeding and blood clots the size of my fist at times. Check up at gyno tomorrow for possible scheduling of full hysterectomy.

I have started tanning and an exercise routine. The exercising actually hurts a bit, but my doctor says it is okay as long as I'm sensible about it until we figure everything out. It feels good at the end of the day. I'm not losing weight and I'm okay with that as long as I'm feeling good afterwards. It's funny how during illness and stress some people can lose weight like socks in a dryer and others, like me, can't lose anything.

My mother will be moving to Florida in about 5 weeks. She is moving to a retirement community and I am so happy for her. I will miss her, but I think she will be so content and happy there. Plenty of people her own age and lots of activities will allow her to feel alive and be active again. I know where vacations will be spent at least from now on.

Both weddings are coming along smoothly. I am extremely proud of both of my children. They are growing into such amazing and responsible adults. They are caring and giving people. I'm glad that they've found such good partners.

Work is great and sucks all at the same time. I feel like I'm in charge of a daycare. Each day I'm frustrated at the lack of common sense, maturity and responsibility that a majority of the people I work with l have. But I'll weather through.

I haven't had time for much else. There are a few people I really miss that I need to make time for very soon.

My possessed car is finally fixed.

My nails are growing.

My hair is still short and I like it.

Oh.. and I'm on vacation this week! I have a bottle of spiced rum to drink. A stack of books to read. A hot tub to soak in. And maybe I will get out of my pajamas, maybe I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment