Thursday, August 23, 2012

A great night

I spent the night with Lamar.  As soon as I arrived at his house and walked in the door, I was floored by his handsome face sitting there on his exercise bike. A flood of emotions came over me and I wanted nothing more than to kiss him, to touch him.

While he showered, I warmed up his dinner that I had fixed for him at home.  I find that I really enjoy cooking for him.  I wish I could do it more.  I receive so much pleasure from doing things for him.

It was nice sitting on the couch together, just a few words exchanged here and there as we watched a movie.  I enjoy that closeness.  I enjoy being able to touch him.  He always relaxes me and puts me in a very peaceful, content place.

My fingers caressed his arm and leg, and when I was finally able to put my mouth on him, I thought I might just orgasm right then.  My entire body shivers when I feel him grow hard in my mouth.  As I am there before him on my knees or bent over and my flesh touches his, I can't explain how my body responds.  As the foreplay continue and then progressed, I wanted him inside of me.  I needed him inside of me.

I get so wet for him.  He turns me on and excites me like no one ever.  When he put his beautiful cock in me, my muscles instantly tightened around him.  I wanted him deeper.  I wanted him harder.  As our bodies touch and get sweaty together, I just want more.  My orgasms seem to fade into one and then another.  The best is when he fills me with his cum and we lay there together, breathing heavily and yet savoring the quiet.

At some point he got up and went to the restroom.  The bathroom light allowed me to watch him and admire his body. He slipped back in bed and I automatically found him.  My body gravitates to him.  It just seems natural and right.


Afterwards, he was snoring away and I was listening, thinking and enjoying being so close to him.  I realized last night that I really like him.  I was ecstatic and yet worrisome that I just might be falling for this wonderful man.  Normally I don't let this happen.  I keep my walls up and don't let things progress.  Last night I didn't care about any of that.  I want the walls to stay down.  I want things to progress.  I like that I feel this way.

I left this morning with a big smile.  I'm really not one for lingering in bed, but oddly every work day I stay over I find myself not wanting to get out of his bed.  So for now, I bask in the afterglow and wait until it happens again.




No comments:

Post a Comment