Friday, August 24, 2012

All Over the Place

I'm antsy and restless, but have no desire to do much of anything.  I am lounging in bed, laptop in lap, television on in the background and thoughts that are so all over the place that it is difficult to settle on anything specific to write about.

I want to dance in the rain and jump on a bed.

I want him to make love to me and stay in bed together the entire weekend.

I want a road trip with no agenda.

I want a new pair of brown boots for fall.

I'm on my period, and no you don't get the details, and I'm extra sensitive and emotional.  Perhaps that explains my mind being all over the place.  My bladder is a little tender tonight as well - thanks to the crazy period.  Maybe, period or no period, I am just a sensitive kind of woman anyway.

I want a soft serve ice cream machine.

I want cooler weather.

I want him to kiss me like he means it.

I want to  go lingerie shopping.

I am hungry.  I ate soup and some popcorn today.  I'm craving something delicious and hot.  What shall that be?  Clearly I don't know or I wouldn't still be hungry.  I am going to recipe hunt and find some foods to experiment with.

Oh, I want an apron... a princess tiara... and heels that match the apron.

I could use some Calgon to take me away, his touch to melt me and that new cold pillow I saw on the infomercial.




No comments:

Post a Comment