Sunday, August 12, 2012

I met an amazing man

A couple of months ago I met a man online. It didn't take us too long to realize we would like to meet - so we did.  He lives a little over an hour away and he drove in to meet me for lunch on a Sunday afternoon.  It was a lovely lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.  The conversation flowed and he made me laugh.  I enjoyed the time spent with him.

Shortly after that I got sick and the weekend we were supposed to meet again, I ended up in the hospital.  It was two weeks before I saw him again.  And quite honestly from that moment on I have thought about him every day.

We have spent quality time together.  I am excited when I know I will be seeing him and I am sad when I know it is time to leave him.

I told him that he rocks and it is quite literally true.  He is an amazing man.

With fingers crossed, I am hoping that I'll be writing plenty of good stuff about him and us.

That is all I am going to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment