Thursday, August 30, 2012


My girl friend and I were talking last night about sex.  We were getting pretty graphic and telling how we enjoyed it, what we like and don't like.  Sometime in the conversation I told her I much prefer to have all day sex or three day sex.  She was flabbergasted.  She couldn't understand how I could do that or what kind of man I was involved with that could go that long.  I am pretty sure about that time I looked at her like she was insane.

I firmly believe so many people have lost the art of love making.  Sex isn't always just intercourse.

Don't get me wrong.  I love a moment of hot passion and hard pounding that lasts five minutes.  Those well-known quickies have their purpose.  But what I prefer most often goes much deeper and lasts much longer.

Sometimes it's a cuddle on the couch that lasts during two whole movies and the entire time your hands are gently caressing some part of one another because you simply cannot sit that close and not touch.

It's 2:00 a.m. and a wake up call that leaves us moaning.  I will not ever get mad if my partner wakes me up in the middle of the night for a make-out session or sex.  I might be half asleep, but you can guarantee I am going to remember ever minute of it and I will fall back asleep breathless and smiling.

It is that moment when we are out to dinner and I lean over to whisper that I do not have any panties on beneath my little sundress.

Love making starts the moment we wake up and ends the moment we fall asleep exhausted.  It is a word, a look, a touch, a thought, a note.  It is a combination of reality and fantasy.  It merges when two people can make the most of every situation and still come out with passion and lust, love and concern for the other.

Sometimes it is gentle.  Sometimes it is rough.  Sometimes it might not even be sex in the truest form.  But it is always perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment